Head outdoors this summer for live musical entertainment and plenty of family fun with the White River State Park Concert Series.
The concerts will take place on the Farm Bureau Insurance Lawn as the park celebrates its 13th year. Lying along the east banks of the White River in the park, the Lawn has been named as one of the top outdoor venues for concerts on the globe.
The venue also offers a waterfront bandstand, ideal for community events and festivals or even a family picnic when there is not a major event or concert on.
Get Your Tickets for Summer Concerts in Indianapolis
Given its wide acclaim and popularity, it’s no surprise that the venue has attracted big names in its time, such as Bryan Adams, Bob Dylan, Snow Patrol and many others. This year’s summer concerts in Indianapolis will continue the tradition of world-class live entertainment and promises to be one of the most diverse seasons yet. The lineup includes:
- Bob Dylan – June 26, 7PM
- Phillip Phillips & Matt Nathanson, July 1, 8PM
- Indianapolis Symphony Orchestra Presents: Star Spangled Symphony, July 7, 7:30PM
- “Weird Al” Yankovic – The Mandatory World Tour, July 8, 7PM
- Barenaked Ladies: Last Summer on Earth, July 16, 6:30PM
- Sublime with Rome Summer Tour, July 17, 7:30PM
- Walk the Moon, July 20, 7PM
- Peter Frampton & Gregg Allman, July 25, 7PM
- WTTS Rock on the River, July 26, 6PM
- Bush & Chevelle, July 27, 7PM
If you’re coming to Indianapolis for the summer concerts, book your stay at the Hilton Indianapolis Hotel & Suites and look forward to spacious accommodations and plenty of convenient amenities.